Saturday, September 19, 2009

Central PA!

Good morning!  We are in East Harrisburg, PA this morning visiting with my mom.  She's in town for some work related trade show, and this just happens to be super close to DC (about 2.5 hours).  We're going to go into Hershey this morning, then maybe over to Lancaster this afternoon.  Oh the fun!!  :)  Check in later for pics...

In other news the first week of work went well.  Meeting people, learning about the department.  It is a lot to take in, but I think I am getting the hang of it.  We have our bid lists (which I cannot disclose at this time, sorry), so we are trying to decide where in the world to go.  Eric had spouse orientation Thursday & Friday of this week.  He really enjoyed it and learned a lot more about what exactly I have gotten us into :)  Well, I hope everyone is having a great Saturday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Autumn, Paul and I have sure been thinking about you! Love you! Linda

    ReplyDelete