Sunday, April 15, 2012

West Side

This weekend we took off for a trip to Western Washington to visit family and celebrate my cousin's baby shower!  Our family is growing fast this year, for sure.  As usual, the lure of cupcakes was too strong for me to resist....

Neapolitan and  Tiger Tail....

...Lemon Meringue...

 Now I'm seeing double!!
Vanilla and Snickerdoodle!!

 Then it was time for fun fun fun in the number one place for fun!

We even won!  I was having amazing good baby luck, I think.

My aunt put Eric and I in charge of the baby shower game.  This amazing trophy was our fabulous prize!

And here is our game!  Much more dignified than any kind of diaper game, no?

Showeryness.

On the way back to Kettle Falls we caught some gorgeous views in the Cascades.

Such a pretty drive through the mountains.

Big sky over the fields of central Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment