Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Nashville

Kylie and I flew out to Nashville to visit my relatives and wish my dad a happy birthday! It was so great to introduce Kylie to her great-grandma Jackie and to spend some quality time together. We had a little party for my dad's birthday and spent the next morning singing songs and playing music together. Thanks to everyone for coming out to visit, and we hope to see you all again soon! 

 So glad we got to celebrate together!

 Cheese!

 Happy Birthday Grandpa Mark!
Make a wish and blow out the candles (with a helper!)

WHAT!?! They're trick candles! hee hee!

 Kylie loved playing with her great uncle and aunt, Craig & Josie, and her new bucket o frogs!

 Sing a long with Great Grandma Jackie

Thanks for the wonderful visit!!

Later that day...
...our flight was canceled...twice!!

Snowed in!

 The museum is closed due to snow!?!
I give up!!

 Goodbye Tennessee!
See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment