Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ugly Sweater, Gun-toting, Target Shooting, Redneck Christmas Eve

The title of this post pretty much sums up our night!

We had such a fun Christmas Eve with our Matney side of the family. As is becoming tradition, we started off the festivities with a good ol' fashion shootin' contest, which consisted of trap shooting, hand gun target practice and a final rifle shot at long range. I got third place overall, which I was pretty happy about since this was only my second time shooting a gun (other than my years of practice with Duck Hunt on Nintendo!). Santa came and brought Kylie a much requested Elmo toy, and much fun was had by all!

 Ready to party in our ugly sweaters!

 An adorable whirligig!

 Casey firing his homemade cannon....BOOM!

 What do you shoot out of a homemade cannon?
Beer cans filled with concrete, of course!

 Grandma Julie....ready...aim...

 FIRE!

 Sharpshooter Grandpa Ron

 My turn at trap shooting

 Next up is Autumn!

 Hand gun target practice was my best event! 10 points!

Third place!

 HO! HO! HO!

 Kylie and Ms. Vivian!

No comments:

Post a Comment