Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Fakesgiving!

This weekend Carri came up to visit and say goodbye, so we decided to celebrate the occasion with a Fakesgiving Dinner!  There was everything, a turkey...stuffing...and great company!

Even babies love Fakesgiving!

I made a cheese ball!   I had never made such a thing before.  How retro!

The turkey!  YUM!

Our Fakesgiving tablescape.  My mom inspires me to want to make gorgeous entertaining tables.  So cute!

The feast!  Everyone contributed.  Turkey & gravy from mom, stuffing by me, cranberries and asparagus from Carri and potatoes by Eric.  It was delicious!

Per usual, 2 happies and a crab.

And finally, a turkey of another kind.  These cookies are the best cookies ever, and probably the main diet-foiler in the Stevens County area.  Curse you, Super One!  The turkey is the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment