Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year, we had a small Thanksgiving dinner (part II) with Virgile, Sterling, Katie and...surprise...my dad! We made the turkey, stuffing and gravy, and pumpkin pie martinis. V&S made wasabi mashed potatoes, a spiral ham and a pumpkin pie. And, Katie made the cranberry sauce, cornbread and Dutch apple pie. Everything was amazing! Kylie's first Thanksgiving was a smashing success. We even got to use Autumn's grandma's china for the first of many dinner parties to come!

It's Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for my Aunt Tiffany, who gave me the under the sea play mat.
It keeps me happy and quiet!

 The perfect Thanksgiving table!

 I think our table-scaping and signature cocktail would make Sandra Lee proud!

 Grandma Hanson's china!! Yay!

Look who got all dressed up for the occasion

 Grandpa Mark and Miss K
Thanks for the great visit!

 The star of the show! Delicious and moist!

Ugh! I ate too much! ;)

Of course, I didn't snap any photos during the actual dinner...
...maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment