Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday!  In a couple of weeks we are taking my birthday trip (without Kylie!!), but for today Eric and I dropped Kylie off with her grandma and spent the afternoon in Spokane.  Then we went out to the farm and I cooked my favorite meal for my fam.  It was a lovely birthday!

Escapee!!

Keeping it classy, Colville, as usual.  Who counterfeits a bunch of money then runs to McDonald's with it??  "I know guys, Dollar Menu Millionaire baby!!"  I mean, I guess it was a problem that necessitated a sign, but dang.  I don't think McD's is where I'd head with a pocket full of counterfeit cash, but then again I would never have a pocket full of counterfeit cash, so maybe that point is mute.  Anyway...

Enjoying a Cherry Chip birthday cupcake in downtown Spokane after a delicious Chinese lunch.

Awww, thanks :)

1 comment: